PLC, in conjunction with CPDcast (usually a paid-for subscription service) have made the following podcasts available free of charge. They will be adding further material until the middle of February. Topics covered so far are:
* Employment Law Update - January 2009
* Team moves when there are no restrictive covenants
* Disability Discrimination: Developments in the Duty to Make Reasonable Adjustments
* The New ACAS Code
Each podcast features barristers and/or solicitors discussing the selected topic and lasts between 30 and 40 minutes in length.
In addition, PLC have launched a 'Looking Back, Looking Forward' series of podcasts. These aim to look at current topics of importance. So far the following areas have been covered:
* Trade marks, copyright and patents
* Implications of the economic downturn for IP
With thanks to James Mullan for bringing this to my attention via the BIALL blog.